21 April 2023
CAPACITY BUILDING FOR CIVIL SERVANTS OF THE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, INCLUDING TRAININGS/STUDY VISITS/INTERNSHIPS IN EU MEMBERS STATE ADMINISTRATIONS (“YOUNG CELLS”) Scheme
The Young Cells project is funded by the European Union under IPA II 2020. It will give to 25 civil servants the opportunity to participate to a capacity-building programme, including practical training, mentoring sessions, seminars, workshops and study visits and internships in 5 EU Member States schools and public administrations.
The project will support Albanian Government in the civil service reform through the development and implementation of a training/internship programme dedicated to young civil servants. The program will be implemented by a consortium led by the French National Institute of Public Service (INSP), with the University of Kehl (UASK), in Germany, the University of Bologna (UNIBO) and the region Emilia-Romagna in Italy, as co-applicants and two associated partners the National Centre for Public Administration and Local Government of Greece (EKKDA), and the National School of Public Administration (NSPA) of Croatia in collaboration with the Department of Public Administration (DoPA) and Albania School of Public Administration.
This programme will start in September 2023 and end in April 2024.
B/ WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW ?
1) Eligibility criteria for application
2) Content of the application file:
3) Requirements for participation, in addition to eligibility criteria
C/ ORGANISATION OF THE SELECTION PROCEDURE
The selection will consist of three steps:
1. Eligibility check, ie. application screening regarding the eligibility criteria
2. Preselection: consists in a written examination to check the level of language proficiency in English, as well as in the optional language chosen (if any). The assessment is based on a synthesis and analysis of documents in English (and in the optional language if any), about public administration and the current context of EU accession process.
The written examination will last two hours for the English part (common to all candidates). The candidates who will take the written examination in either Croatian, German, Greek, French or Italian (optional language) will have to stay for two additional hours (after a break of at least 30 minutes).
All candidates having reached the threshold corresponding to C1 level in English will be invited to the next selection step.
The score obtained for the optional language (if any) will be communicated to the jury members to be considered for the final decision as an asset for a successful internship in one of the 5 EU member States administrations (up to 20 points).
3. Interviews: All preselected candidates will meet for an individual interview with the jury (duration: 45 minutes)
D/ TIME FRAME
June 6th (23:59 local time): Deadline for submission of application files
June 19th : Written foreign language examination
June 28th: Publication of list of preselected candidates + Individual invitations for interviews to be sent to pre-selected candidates
July 3rd-12th: Interviews
Other: To get more acquainted with this project please refer to:
1. Annex 1: Project description and aims (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TLpJWKmYeVa301M-bHJBFv0Vos3mNSCR/view?usp=share_link)
For more information you can write in following address: email@example.com