The selection process of 15 civil servants for the Training Programme in English, organised by the French “Ecole Nationale d’Administration” (ENA) and financed by the European Union, has been successfully completed.
The Pre- Notice was published on the 3rd of November 2017 followed by the Call of Application published on the 27th of November 2017 opened until the 15th of December, 2018. In addition, both announcements were shared in the following networks:
- Website of the project
- European Union Delegation in Albania (EUD)
- Department of Public Administration (DoPA)
- Albanian School of Public Administration (ASPA)
In order to raise awareness on the programme and further inform the target group, the project organized 6 different Informative Sessions held at the premises of EU Info Centre and the Prime Minister’s Office.
The total number of received applications was 55, consisting of 81% women and 19% men
Phase I: Eligibility
37 applicants have been classified as eligible
- 16 eligible candidates were invited via e- mail to complete the English Test, organized in the premises of ASPA on the 18th of October, 2017 15:00 p.m
- 21 eligible candidates submitted a valid English Certificate, equivalent to B2 Level or higher, as specified in the Rules of Application, and were invited via e-mail into Phase II
- After the English Test was conducted, only 11 eligible candidate were invited in Phase II
Phase II: Written Testing
32 applicants have successfully passed the Eligibility phase and were able to attend Phase II , which was organized in the premises of ASPA on the 20th of December, 2017 10:00 a.m
As indicated in the Rules of Application, the written test consisted of 2 main parts: (1) a multiple-choice questionnaire and (2) essay and lasted 4 hours.
Phase III: Oral Testing
The final stage of the selection procedure took place between 8- 12 January in the premises of ASPA. The selection committee consisted of 2 international experts, 1 representative from EUD, 1 representative from DoPA and the Project Leader holding the role of the mediator without the voting right. Furthermore, the process was observed from other involved institutions/organizations such as: ENA, European Union Delegation to Albania, DoPA, and ASPA. During the interview, 31 applicants were tested on the following competencies: strategy and decision- making, organizational and problem- solving, oral communication, initiative, creativity, integrity and ethics, interpersonal relationship and teamwork.
At the finalization of the Selection Procedure, 15 successful candidates have been awarded the right to attend the Training Programme “Young Civil Servants Scholarship Scheme”, funded by the European Union. For more information, please click here.